Main conferences and workshops attended by CHNL in 2011 (starting with April). CHNL’s presentations are indicated:
1. “7th Annual Arctic Shipping Forum” in Helsinki at the Congress Paasitorni, Helsinki, Finland, April 12-14, 2011. The conference attended by 300 experts from the international shipping and logistics community.
2. “Strategic Motorways of the Sea” workshop at the Radisson Blue Hotel, Tromsø, April 28-29, 2011.
3. “NOR Shipping Conference 2011” by the Norwegian Maritime Cluster at the Raadhusplassen in Oslo and Thon Hotel Arena in Lilleström, May 24-27, 2011.
4. “Innovation and Safe Cooperation in Barents Euro-Arctic Region” in Kirkenes, June 17, 2011.
5. “2nd International Arctic Forum Conference on The Arctic: Territory of Dialogue” at the Northern Arctic Federal University (NArFU) in Arkhangelsk, Russia, September 22-23, 2011.
6. “Futures of Northern Cross-Border Collaboration Workshop” at the MGIMO University in Moscow, Russia, September 26-27, 2011. Workshop was a part of the program of the Pomar Research Forum organized by the Centre for North European & Baltic Studies at MGIMO University and the Barents Institute of the University of Tromsø. CHNL’s Presentation: “Knowledge Transfer and Cooperation on Shipping and Logistics in the High North”.
7. “Anniversary Conference on Synergies – Industry, Education and Research: Challenges and Opportunities in Light of 20 Years Cooperation between Norway and Russia” at the Baltic State Technical University and Moscow Hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia, September 29-30, 2011.CHNL’s Presentation: “The Role of CHNL’s NSR Information Office”.
8. “4th Annual Arctic Shipping North America Conference” at the Sheraton Hotel, St John’s, Newfoundland, Canada, 12-13 October, 2011.CHNL’s Presentation: “Practical Information for Operating on the Northern Sea Route”.
9. School of Architecture, Civil & Environmental Engineering (ENAC) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL), 1A LABA Laboratory in Basel at the Ackermannshof, Basel, Switzerland, October 25, 2011. CHNL’s Presentation: “Infrastructure, Shipping & Logistics in the Arctic”.
10. Maritim21 Workshop at the Naeringslivets Hus, Oslo, Norway, November 10, 2011.
11. “The High North – Infrastructure and Industrial Development Conference” at Voksenåsen, Oslo, Norway, November 28-29, 2011, in cooperation with the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Embassies of Finland and Sweden in Oslo, the EU Delegation, and the Nordic Investment Bank. Follow-up of last year’s conference Where Gas meets Ore in November 2010.